Senior Big Data Engineer - Medcomms - Remote - 75,000 p/y + bonus
Skills: C#/.NET core, Node JS, Elastic Search, Mongo DB, Kafka, Spark, NLP, AWS, Azure,
My client provides state-of-the-art digital medical communications, connecting pharmaceutical companies, healthcare professionals and patients. As part of this company, their clients benefit from synergies across our network of 14 offices spanning Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific regions.
They offer an integrated approach to medical communications from across the globe.Thei company's success has led to a continued expansion in both the range of services we offer and in their global presence.
One such service is a software platform, a search and engagement engine which delivers fast, efficient ways to identify and map clinical and scientific experts, and provides continuous market, therapeutic and competitor insight generation for their client and agency partners worldwide.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Big Data Engineer to join the team. This would be working on their biggest product, as above.
As the Senior Big Data Engineer, the primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions, defining data models and then maintaining, implementing and monitoring them. You will also be responsible for facilitating and integrating these models on a variety of applications. You will have strong analytical skills and the ability to combine data from different sources.
* Extensive hands-on development experience using the following technologies: Node.js, C#, .NET CORE, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Kafka and Spark. Experience in building natural language processing (NLP) applications is ideal but not mandatory
* Demonstrable experience with integration of data from different sources
* Strong expertise with data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
* Extensive knowledge of design patterns, SOLID design principles and object-oriented design. Knowledge of cloud platforms using AWS and Azure, both hybrid and on-premises
* Experience managing multiple projects, with strong prioritisation skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Passion for learning new skills and advancing the growth of the applications development offerings
* Excellent attention to detail, with evidence of producing work to a consistently high standard
Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to (see below) or apply directly