Our client is looking for Senior Backend Engineer (App Cloud) for a full time Project in Remote. Below is the detailed requirement.
Job Title: Senior Backend Engineer (App Cloud)
Duration: Full Time
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with minimum of 8+ years of experience.
- Microservices architectures, concurrency patterns and memory management, RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc) and NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra, etc) databases, and understanding of building flexible, scalable, high-performing, extensible, testable cloud systems
- Familiarity with recommendation engines and other artificial intelligence driven systems is a plus
- Familiarity with performance focused back-end programming languages (Golang, Java, C++) is a plus
- Familiarity with video transcoding and the end-to-end video delivery chain is a plus
- Software development and implementation of CDN architectures and protocol driven systems, compute and storage clouds and devops services, and real-time IP networking are a plus
- Agile software development and distributed team collaboration
- Clean quality coding, clear documentation, and code management and release tools
- Releasing commercial grade software services and applications
- Leading or contributing to design and architecture of distributed cloud backends is a plus
- provided by Dice