Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Senior Back End Developer experienced with Node.JS architecture? Do you have a passion for healthcare? If you said yes&.then please read on!
We are an innovative, and premier company in the healthcare space! We are pushing the boundaries of technology and building a one of a kind platform that is filling a void in our market. This is your opportunity to build meaningful products and work with a passionate team!
THIS POSITION OFFERS FULL REMOTE WORK! We would ideally like someone who can occasionally visit one of Southern California locations as needed.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with Typescript on Node.js services
- Mentor and develop junior engineers
- Build new services using open source technology and tools
- Drive quality by writing high quality, effective unit tests and functional tests for high availability systems and libraries.
- Break down requirements, plan and estimate tasks
- Work with Redis, Postgres, and MongoDB
- Effectively collaborate with Product, QA, UX, and other internal groups (both technical and non-technical)
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 4+ years designing and implementing backend services and distributed systems in a professional environment
- Strong knowledge of Node.js
- Strong grasp of JS fundamentals, ES6
- Proficiency in NoSQL (mongoDB, Redis) and SQL (PostgreSQL) database design
- Experienced working with asynchronous requests in large scale applications
- Experience configuring cloud infrastructure Commitment to TDD
- Collaboration/contributions with the open source community
- Experience or education in building apps with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Experience with Typescript, Go, Python & Tensor Flow, Docker, GraphQL, Terraform, AWS, Microservice architecture
What's In It for You
Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
Generous equity package
Unlimited Vacation / PTO
9 company holidaysSo, if you are a Senior Back End Developer with experience building complex Node.JS architecture, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice