Senior Azure IoT Solution Architect Associate Director or Director Level Cognizant IoT Chicago, IL or remote (with client-specific travel) Cognizant Connected Products:
Intelligent, IoT-enabled products will soon result in the proliferation of data and the disruption of virtually all industries. To be successful, companies will need to leverage IoT capabilities to design products that create connections between people and processes. Within Cognizant Connected Products, we engineer industry-aligned, IoT-enabled products that work to join industry needs with human drivers. These intelligent products will continue to result in exciting, transformative outcomes. Without human-centered thinking, connected products are just things-but with it, they can facilitate a unified way of life enjoyed by all.
We are seeking a Senior Azure IoT Solution Architect to work remotely and at client locations to support the development and closing of sales of Cognizant IoT solution offerings in conjunction with strategic partners. The role combines relevant technical experience in IoT solution architecting, with the ability to contextualize complex systems and effectively communicate those solution to clients in a sales engagement.
As a key member of the IoT Alliances team you will be responsible for working with strategic partner(s) to drive IoT Practice revenue in direct collaboration with an IoT Alliances Opportunity Lead. You will be the primary technical person responsible for positioning the partner's products to enhance and support the function of Cognizant IoT solution offerings, and will be a leading advocate for driving sales revenue with that partner. As an IoT Alliances Senior Azure Solution Architect you will be responsible for the following:
• Prospect, develop and influence closure of sales opportunities in collaboration with an IoT Alliances Opportunity Lead in a matrixed organization
• Act as a subject matter expert on the design, configuration, and function of Cognizant IoT solution offerings and their application in individual customer situations
• Liaise with Microsoft as a technical point-of-contact and understand the partner solution technology to effectively position and communicate how their products enhance Cognizant service offerings so that Cognizant achieves preference with the partner and wins more business together with the partner
• As a technical architect, design large-scale Enterprise IoT solutions integrating heterogeneous devices, enabling hot path and cold path analytics, enterprise applications and engaging user experience using Azure services
• Collaborate with Cognizant IoT Opportunity Leads, Offering Owners, Vertical Practice Leads, CTO office, and others to orchestrate effective sales engagements
• Operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for individual judgement
- provided by Dice