- Design and develop software which validates, transforms and loads patient clinical data
- Embed QC validations and reports that ensure the quality and consistency of patient data
- Benchmark and optimize ETL workflows and reports
- Identify and implement new processes and tools to improve overall data quality
- Serve as a technical resource in resolving questions related to databases or other data issues.
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline or engineering.
- 4-10 years experience developing ETLs in cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Strong SQL and RDBMS skills (Redshift preferred)
- Experience working with big data technologies (Spark preferred)
- Object-oriented software development experience (Java, Python)
- Agile development and development tools experience
- Exceptional attention to detail along with strong communication skills
- Experience in healthcare industry with healthcare data analytics products, preferred
- Hands on experience working with EMR, claims and patient population data, preferred
- Familiarity with clinical data standards (OMOP, FHIR, RxNorm, UMLS, SNOMED, etc.)
- Experience with data QC frameworks / develop frameworks, preferred