Our client is a pharma communications agency that offers a wide range of services, including traditional pharmaceutical advertising, promotional medical education, payer marketing, and consulting services.
Known for excellence and professionalism, we're hired as strategic and creative partners by our biopharmaceutical clients to drive category/brand awareness and growth.
They have a flexible workforce, offering in-office (post pandemic), remote
, and hybrid job opportunities. Agency Insight & Culture
- One of the biggest independent Science Marketing agencies
- Started by 3 owners out of their apartment in 2005:
- Growing at 385% during a 5-year span of 2005 to present
- All of their business has been referral based
- In 2019 - 6 launches and 18 indications
- Work is HCP- 60%, Medical Communication- 35%, DTC- 5%
- 2020 obtained 9- AOR's fueling growth
What Employees are Saying |
- Agency experience
- Launch Experience
- Strong Designer
- Extensive layering experience for Digital Assets
- Creatively driven
- Pharma Medical Experience
4 Star Reviews
The Role You will Play
- Agency has a culture of excellence that I feel honored to have become a part of. The chance to grow is massive because of its bountiful resources. Employees are well supported, too, on the endeavors they take. The management is impartial and treats everyone like family. The work process is also an effective learning curve.
- Great Leadership
- Exposure to experts in the field with a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the industry; chance to take on more meaningful endeavors and grow; encouraging senior staff who coaches and mentors when there is a need for it; observance of work and life balance; first-class work environment you can focus and excel on; management that genuinely cares and reaches out to answer concerns
- It never gets stressful here despite all the challenging tasks and tough deadlines. That's because we have well-designed processes that enhance internal communication and keep the work flowing. My managers are respectful and professional people. Over time, I have seen them showing integrity in every situation, which made me respect them even more!
The Senior Art Director is responsible developing designs and concepts across a wide range of media on multiple brands.
- Develop and oversee design and concepts as a brand lead • Keep all work consistent and on brand guidelines and strategy
- Helps establish and maintain the highest possible standards of reproduction for all digital, print, audio/visual and collateral materials produced by the agency
- Monitors the quality of finished mechanical/digital art and conceptual materials produced by internal and freelance artists
- Provides direction and guidance to graphic designers
- Ensures the efficient visual execution of creative concepts according to a prime account responsibility list or by management's assignment
- Consults with creative leadership, as well as account service, traffic, and other agency team members as necessary to achieve agency objectives
- Maintains a current list of available freelance artists, web designers, art and photography stock houses, photographers and other contributory talent and vendors