For the Senior Application Systems Administrator role, we are seeking a candidate with a deep understanding of various application servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, jboss, IIS, Apache and other Java technologies on Windows and Linux operating systems. The ind ividual should be able to convert functional requirement into technical specification and implement solutions and guide junior team members to implement the solutions in hand and should also have work experience in the latest offerings like cloud migration, cloud deployment, SAAS, PAAS, IAAS etc.
- The individual should have knowledge of various monitoring tools like AppDynamic etc.
- The Individual should be able to define and implement process improvements within the team.
- The individual should be familiar with cloud concepts & have an experience on various cloud deployments
- Infrastructure as a code tools, provisioning tools and cloud monitoring tools usage and administration is mandatory
- The individual shall play critical role on future IaaS platform design, deployment & administration SoP, help in building capability for cloud.
- Ensure availability & performance of systems, Application migration/deployment on cloud
- Act as a subject matter expert for other team members and provide production support
- Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve technical and performance problems in third party application and system integrations
- Co-ordinate with vendors to resolve any issue
- Proactively tune the system to meet business requirement
- Ensure GMI Standards are followed for application setup and security.
- Shall be well aware about deployment & migration on cloud
- Can do scripting on Infrastructure as code tools like terraform
- Apply periodic upgrade & patches
- Apply periodic patch policy on all third-party application & it's integrated environment
- Form a process and technical document after taking consensus from global team
- Work with functional teams and the architecture team to determine best practices for future and enterprise applications
- Coordinate with other teams for downtime
- Troubleshoot the problems on cloud, issues due to upgrade/patch & also form a process to prevent it in future
- Perform better monitoring on cloud and act accordingly
- Guide and assist other team members
- Guide team members by providing valuable inputs & also enable change management
- Act as a subject matter expert to solve critical issue & document the same
- Work on innovation and automation to reduce mundane work
- Work on better implementation and administration plan on critical
- Innovation, Automation and continuous Improvement
- Continuous Improvement of team processes
- Create new rituals, best practices to implement various cloud strategies.
- Find innovative ideas to build sustainable, reliable and resilient cloud platforms for application.
- Providing end user self-service solutions
- Automation of repetitive processes
- Monitoring and reporting of key infrastructure components
- Reduce on-call tasks and requests by proactively targeting problem areas
- Monitoring Industry Trends
- Drive Platform Consultancy Spheres Initiative
- Deep knowledge on IIS, WebLogic, WebSphere, jboss, Apache and other Java technologies on windows and Linux operating systems.
- Installation & configuration of middleware software like Kafka, Elastic search, container technology etc. on Linux
- Working experience with a global team.
- Configuration of database technologies like Oracle, SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB etc.
- Knowledge of current version of MS Windows Server configuration and hardening
- Working experience on any CLOUD technology is must
- Deeper understanding of Networking protocols, topography, firewalls, DNS, TCP/IP & Ports on-prim & cloud both
- Experience with captures tools such as Netmon and Wireshark
- Experience with traffic load balancers such as F5's
- Ability to drive and manage projects to completion
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Working experience on Python, Ansible & terraform scripting is must
- Is seen as someone with high integrity and a trusted member of the team
- International relocation or international remote working arrangements (outside of the US) will not be considered.
- The preferred location for this role is Minneapolis, MN - remote work-at-home applications within the United States will be considered.
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best - bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what's next.