*We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US.*
ICF's IT Modernization division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking a Senior Appian Developer to support upcoming needs with our federal customers.
ICF's IT Modernization division is an information technology and management consulting department that offers integrated, strategic solutions to its public and private-sector clients. ICF has the expertise, agility, and commitment to design, build, and operate high-performance IT engines to support all aspects of our client's business. We are a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology driven department, seeking a motivated Senior Appian Developer to support upcoming needs.
ICF is a Primary Partner in the federal space: We are one of the largest federally focused Appian practices with 85-90 trained consultants and a deep center of excellence, with solid best practices. ICF will pay for certifications and we offer an expansive digital learning platform via our training portal. Employees enjoy various training based on job level and skillset, other training and study guides for various certification areas and in person training hosted by Appian.
Come work and learn with us!Required Skills and Qualifications:
Developer with Appian Specialized experience including the following minimum qualifications:
- 5+ years of overall work experience in IT development
- Minimum of 3 years of Appian experience designing and building business process models.
- Creating and using complex data types, designing SAIL forms, and creating business rules and constants to control workflows throughout the system.
- Writing plugins and interfaces to external systems
- Code reviewing work of junior developers, and preparing applications for deployment.
- US Citizen required due to federal contract requirements.
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
- Appian Certified Application Developer Certification(s) can be used to substitute for one (1) year of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Math, Management Information Systems, or Related Field
- Certified Level 2 Appian Developer or Certified Level 3 Appian Developer
- Experience working with Appian SAIL
- 2+ years of recent work experience on a software development project in a Federal government setting.
- 2+ years of experience with Agile Framework.
- Experience defining and documenting architecture for technology implementations leveraging different architectural views.
- Experience working with Appian Sites.
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations.
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Must be able to work with users to gather and refine requirements.
#LI-CC1Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy .COVID-19 Policy
: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement .
DC Remote Office (DC99)