intive is a global Tech company that combines deep industry expertise, user-centric design and world-class software engineering. With a diverse team of +3,000 people and its human-centric approach, intive creates digital products that empower users, deliver business value and make a societal impact.
intive has over 20 years of experience innovating with customers across industries, including Technology, Media and Communications, Retail, Automotive, FinTech, and Telecommunications. By focusing on creating sustainable impact through digital products, intive has won the trust of leading brands such as Audi, BASF, BMW, Deichmann, Discovery, Facebook, Tandem, Paramount and Vorwerk.
What you will be doing:
- Design and write clean scalable code.
- Participate in the whole development process, from designing a small component to finishing a user story independently.
- Participate and lead requirement analysis, planning, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Contribute to well-architectured solutions by breaking complex problems into manageable tasks.
- Collaborate with peers and seniors both within their team and across the organization.
- Work with product managers using agile methodologies to deliver high-quality solutions on time.
- Work with operations teams to ensure your applications and services are highly available and reliable.
- Understand and execute engineering-related concerns (performance, network utilization, resource impact).
- Establish KPIs to ensure application health.
- Mentor other engineers.
You are a good match if you have:
- BS or advanced degree in software engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Software Development in Android, especially with Kotlin.
- Experience working with distributed teams and clients.
- Knowledge of Agile and SDLC concepts, practices, and techniques.
Nice to have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- We cultivate an environment where innovative ideas and excellence have room to thrive - even with a remote workforce. Our culture of learning rewards curiosity and gives our team members opportunities to learn, grow, and own the evolution of their careers.
- Competitive Salary – We offer a hybrid compensation model which pays in USD.
- Remote Work, Flexibility & Balance – We work 100% remotely. You are welcome but not required at our offices in Buenos Aires, Mar del Plata and Córdoba. We have flexible benefits to support healthy work/life balance and growing families.
- Career Path Planning – You can create a career path based on your goals. We provide training, mentoring, and support to help you along the way.
- Training & Mentorship – Learning and Development is a big part of our company culture. You will have unlimited access to Udemy, internal courses and training, and a robust mentorship program.
- Chapters – you will join the community of intivers sharing the same professional profile. There is space for knowledge sharing with people with similar capabilities to yours and to access the latest technology trends.
- Culture & Connection – We cultivate connections within teams, across functions, and up and down the org chart. We make sure everyone is noticed and feels connected to our mission and each other.