Remote Senior Android Mobile Developer needed for comprehensive Drone Security startup based in Southern California. 100% Remote.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
Based out of Southern California, we are a comprehensive Drone startup that helps companies and clients protect their drone and security services through advanced radio engineering and detection systems. We are currently looking for a Senior Mobile Developer (Remote) with solid Android experience to join our growing team.
The Senior Mobile Software Engineer can work anywhere on the West Coast and the position is 100% remote!
If you feel like you could be a fit or would like to hear more, apply today!Why join us?
- Competitive base pay commensurate with experience
- Full benefits: Health, Dental, Medical
- Cutting-edge technology
- Accelerated career growth
- 100% remote work
- Modern, inclusive company culture
- Design and implement custom mobile and web applications to act as the interface for our systems
- Support deployed applications with bug fixes and updates.
- Help design and maintain highly reliable build, deploy, and quality control systems for a complex heterogeneous environment
- At least 3 years experience in mobile development.
- Experience shipping, maintaining, and supporting live mobile applications.
- Understanding of various networking protocols and security surrounding them.
- Drive to learn new languages, systems, and willingness to jump at new challenges.
- Experience working in a team environment and using version control, bug trackers.
- Experience in web server architecture and development.
- Python, C++, or Java experience.
- Production operations, DevOps, or SRE experience.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.