Why Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is the nation's best hospital (U.S. News & World Report, 2) and ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. We have a vast array of opportunities ranging from Nursing, Clinical, to Finance, IT, Administrative, Research and Support Services to name a few. Across all locations, youll find career opportunities that support diversity, equity and inclusion. At Mayo Clinic, we invest in you with opportunities for growth and development and our benefits and compensation package are highly competitive. We invite you to be a part of our team where youll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, mutual respect, and most importantly, a life-changing career!Position description
Mayo Clinics Senior Analyst of Portfolio Management will work in the Center for Digital Health, whose purpose is to extend our expertise through digital to consumers, patients and providers to improve their health journey by providing expertise in product management, design and change management to the practice to ensure they can execute Mayo Clinics digital roadmap. In recognition of Mayos strong team and collaboration philosophy, the Senior Analyst of Portfolio Management will need to deploy influence and relationship skills across the organization to align multiple stakeholders and generate enthusiasm and endorsement from leadership teams and broad workforces toward organizational change.Roles and Responsibilities:
This vacancy is not eligible for sponsorship/ we will not sponsor or transfer visas for this position.
- Responsible for ensuring overall digital transformation efforts create value for Mayo Clinic and assist in the achievement of financial plans.
- Responsible for business case development, inclusive of budget and project timelines to assess Return on Investment and alignment to the improvement of healthcare delivery.
- Manages each program, initiation to closure, inclusive of the overall product timeline and budget. Reports out on progress, makes as needed adjustments, and provides recommendations on what projects to launch and/or discontinue (fail fast).
- Partners with cross-functional team members to fully understand investment targeted outcomes and to translate goals to OKRs and KPIs.
- Drives performance measurement and management of investment value, outcomes, OKRs, KPIs.
- Manages allocations of funds and resources, partnering with finance teams in forecasting/budgeting activities.
- Maximizes the value of the portfolio, in partnership with Finance, leveraging financial modeling to maximize the desired objectives.
- Partners with product management, web analytics, and finance to ensure optimal digital portfolio management against strategic goals.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of industry trends, advancements, and new capabilities.
- Provide consistent support, tools, and methods to project leaders for the completion of projects against defined objectives and key results (OKRs).
- Coordinate regular Steering Committee meetings on progress and coordinates new investment request intake processes.
- Communicate strategy and portfolio performance across the organization.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or a degree in an unrelated field combined with additional suitable experience, Masters Degree desirable.
- 3+ years of experience in business case development, needing to partner with a variety of partners and using data to make recommendations.
- 3+ years of experience in translating business goals and outcomes to KPIs and OKRs and leading performance management with cross-functional partners.
- 1+ years of experience with digital development, technologies, hardware and software management
- Experience with applying finance concepts (ex. NPV, ROI) in business decisions.
- Ability to collaborate effectively on operations issues with internal business stakeholders, outside partners and technology teams.
- Ability to assess skills, structure, and processes to deliver on our business objectives.
- Experience working with technology teams and partnering with product teams.
- Experience in Healthcare/Hospital business highly desired.
Required education, experience, and tenure may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended. The salary range every 2 weeks is approx. $3,329.60-$4,660.80 based on a full-time position.Benefits eligible
Full TimeHours / Pay period
M-F with core hours between 8AM-5PM central time100% remote role; employee can work from anywhere in the U.S.Weekend schedule
Mayo Clinic is located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment for more than 34,000 Mayo staff and students. The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.Recruiter
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Mayo Clinic is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate. Women, minorities, veterans, people from the LGBTQ communities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply to join our teams. Reasonable accommodations to access job openings or to apply for a job are available.