Do you love TDD, pairing, and refactoring code? We're building a team of software practitioners who are passionate about writing fantastic code, and we would love to meet you!
We're an agile consultancy helping both enterprise and startup clients build critical products and systems. We believe that well-rested, happy employees deliver the quality work that we pride ourselves on. We're proud to offer our employees the tools necessary to create a happy and healthy balance-both inside the office and out.
Integral offers relocation packages, free parking, paid time off, 401K matching, gym membership reimbursement, maternity and paternity leave, and time off for volunteering. It's an exciting time to be working in tech in Detroit-we can't wait to meet you!
We're looking for people that are self-motivated and demonstrated team-players. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products, as well as helping grow those around you. You excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.Responsibilities
- Writing high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software working with our clients
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure your project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Mentoring clients and co-workers alike
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years of consulting experience
- Expertise in object-oriented programming, test-driven development, and web applications
- Experience pairing or mobbing
- Experience with iterative Agile processes
- Healthcare including HMO & PPO options
- Fitness membership reimbursement
- 401K with matching
- Company equity
- Annual performance bonus
- Free parking
- Professional development
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package