As the Sr. Affiliate Marketing Manager (APAC), you will be instrumental in scaling and managing our affiliate program across Asia. You will be responsible for building and nurturing strong relationships with CPA/CPC/CPL affiliate partners, driving affiliate recruitment efforts, implementing marketing strategies, and optimizing performance to maximize affiliate-generated revenue.
What this job can offer you
- Develop and execute the strategy to scale the Remote Affiliates Program and referral marketing partnerships in APAC, including: target APAC markets, affiliate recruitment, value proposition, promotional strategy, and retention strategy
- Own and deliver on monthly and quarterly revenue targets for customer acquisition through affiliate and referral marketing partners in APAC
- Manage the administration of all affiliate business deal tracking, payout metrics, performance monitoring, etc.
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new affiliate partners to expand the affiliate network, while maintaining existing relationships.
- Directly negotiate and secure placements or opportunities with top affiliates in APAC
- Optimize the Remote Affiliates program across entire lifecycle, including ongoing engagement and re-engagement for dormant affiliate accounts.
- Collaborate with other members of the Growth & Marketing Leadership team for cross-channel knowledge sharing and efficiency gains
- Conduct analysis on referral & affiliate revenues to diagnose problems and unlock opportunities
What you bring
- 5+ years of in-house affiliate marketing experience for a large HRtech, Fintech, or B2B SaaS technology company
- Knowledge of top Asian affiliate verticals to be able to leverage existing relationships and quickly scale the program.
- Proven track record of delivering against revenue and customer acquisition targets;
- Strong leadership, intellectual curiosity, analytical, sales and partnering skills;
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills are necessary, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations;
- Experience in B2B SaaS technology affiliate marketing;
- Prior experience with affiliate networks and tracking platforms (Impact, CJ, AWIN, etc.), and marketing automation tools such as Hubspot;
- Passion for remote work and a global outlook strongly preferred.
- Fluency in English (additional languages are a plus).
- You'll report to: Head of Affiliate Marketing
- Team: Partnerships
- Location: APAC
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
At first glance our salary bands seem quite wide - here is some context. At Remote we have international operations and a globally distributed workforce. We use geo ranges to consider geographic pay differentials as part of our global compensation strategy to remain competitive in various markets while we hiring globally.
The base salary range for this full-time position is between $42250 USD - $142550 USD. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Working session with future manager
- Interview with director
- Prior employment verification check