Who MIRROR is
MIRROR is the world's first nearly invisible home gym featuring live and on-demand fitness classes in a variety of workout genres, and 1:1 personal training. We've created a new category of in-home fitness with cutting-edge hardware, responsive software, and best-in-class content that transforms any room into a complete home gym. For the first time, the essential components of a great studio workout--variety, personalization, and community--are brought to the most convenient place: the home.
In 2020, MIRROR joined the lululemon family. Shoppers can now experience MIRROR in 200 stores and counting across North America. Operating as an independent entity while having the resources of a public, global company behind us, we'll continue to grow rapidly with amazing workout content and in-home fitness innovation.
We're an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact during this rapid growth.
Do you see yourself here? Learn about the role and challenge below!
The Role & You
We're looking for a Senior Accountant who is excited and passionate about the fitness industry. Your contribution will help us to scale our current processes as MIRROR continues to grow. At MIRROR, you will:
* Own month-end processes for assigned areas, including daily interaction with internal and external business partners
* Prepare monthly journal entries and related balance sheet account reconciliations for assigned areas
* Investigate reporting discrepancies and communicate issues as they occur
* Maintain and improve current accounting processes and infrastructure
* Ensure data integrity for assigned accounts across all relevant systems
* Review existing processes, structures, and systems to assist in the identification of improvement opportunities with a focus on simplification, standardization, and optimization
* Assist with testing the implementation and design of new products and data within the accounting systems
* Adapt to new tasks and responsibilities as the business grows and changes
You don't need to be a fitness buff, but you should be fired up about building technology that's going to change how people sweat! Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
Requirements - The Necessities
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
* 2-4 years of accounting experience, Big 4 experience highly preferred
* Experience in technology, retail, and/or e-commerce preferred
* Strong knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles included in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
* Experience working in inventory accounting
* Excellent communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels
* Advanced skills in Excel, with the ability to manipulate, digest, and summarize large amounts of data
* Proactive self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment and an ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet pressing deadlines
* Team player with a strong work ethic
* Knowledge of ERP tools and best practices
* Experience in start-up/high growth Ecommerce or consumer products company
* Active CPA or CPA eligible strongly preferred
* Experience with international operations
* Experience working with various systems, including but not limited to Quickbooks Online, Oracle EBS, Hyperion, Looker, Coupa, Spreadsheet server
* Experience with SQL
* Fully Remote Team
* Competitive Compensation
* Competitive Health Coverage
* 401(k) plan
* Self-directed Paid Time Off
* Opportunity for Rapid Growth
BEFORE YOU APPLY...
We ask that you remove your name, email, and all other personal identifying information from your resume before you submit it. This helps us reduce unconscious bias during the resume review process so we can focus on what you've done above all else.
You must reside in the United States to be considered for this position.