Great, growing company currently remote with Long Term Hybrid. Seeking high volume GL accounting with larger ERP system experience.
- Month-end activities, journal entries, GL & account reconciliation, and accruals.
- G&A (General & Administrative) cost center analysis, reconciliation, variance analysis, and reporting to Department Managers.
- Account analysis to review monthly variances between actual and budgeted expenses and to ensure expenses are posted to correct accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements
- Assist with corporate consolidation and subsidiary eliminations.
- Bank reconciliation & daily bank updates.
- Financial reporting, preparation of supporting schedules, and data analysis.
- Have basic understanding of Fixed Assets, Intangible assets, lease payments, audit schedules, Property Tax, and Sales & Use Tax
- Oracle highly desired but strong systems & Excel skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills would be necessary.
- Although hybrid, candidate must be able to commute to the office in the future.
If you meet these requirements, please apply and/or contact Thomas Trout. If you already have met a VACO representative, let them know you are interested.