We are looking for a Senior Accountant who is excited to apply their skills in assisting our clients with differents accounting projects.
We trust you to:
- Ensure audit readiness for our clients (governmental sector),
- Reconcile bank, book adjusting journal entries, review TB and prepare PBC,
- GL Accounting (period close in SAP),
- Assistance in intercompany accounting (GBS)
- Analyze variance in P&L reports,
- Review and verify the accuracy of journal entries and accounting records,
- Lead an offshore team located in Europe.
- Competitive salary package & benefits,
- 6 months a year in a business trip in Atlanta,
- International exposure (offices across seven countries),
- Stimulating, fast-paced work environment with opportunities for professional growth/development.
Why CKH is the best choice?
CKH is a boutique accounting & financial services firm that provides local expertise aided by global experience. We have presence in Atlanta, South Africa, Ukraine, Poland, Azerbaijan, Germany, Spain and Greece.
- Our tree logo is representative of CKH’s ideals:
- The roots of the tree remind us to stay grounded and humble.
- The trunk represents the support we have for each other, making our team strong. But we also like to shake the tree!
- Churning up new ideas and positive change as the world around us grows.
- The fruit our tree grows reminds us to never stop growing, producing the best quality service for our clients.
- The treetop helps us reach higher, always stretching to new heights and goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent work experience,
- 4-6 Years of financial/ accounting experience,
- Fluency in English (Written & Verbally).
- Have large ERP system experience booking journal entries, reconciling P&L and B/S accounts, bank reconciliation, analyzing entry activities, and running financial reports,
- Paid attention to details and process large data with efficiency,
- Have an advanced level of Excel to process and analyze large data from database,
- Knowledge of the generally accepted accounting principles and how to apply them,
- Ability to work oddshore team and timely communicate with them for any of questions or issues.