Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter
Job Description At Epsilon, we know the importance of standing out from the crowd and our client services associates ensure we do just that. Serving as liaisons between our clients and our company, our client service teams know the importance of managing and exceeding client expectations. Our associates have a thorough knowledge of our client's business, the consumer, the marketplace and all aspects of the industry, including creative, media, research, data and commercial production. Epsilon client service professionals work in a variety of roles, including Account Executive, Account Manager, Relationship Manager and Account Supervisors.
The Senior Account Executive
will manage tactical execution of programs as well as manage client relationships relative to those programs. Both direct mail and email programs may be part of the SAE responsibility. The Senior Account Executive will serve as the primary day-to-day contact with clients and coordinate with onsite tactical staff. Essential Functions
Knowledge and Skills
- Consistently develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with clients at appropriate levels through daily contact. Possesses minute-by-minute knowledge of all work in progress.
- Has an understanding of the client's business and product lines and utilizes that knowledge to establish credibility with client counterparts and help drive recommendations based on the business goals.
- Responsible for alerting Management of any significant client changes or barriers that may/will impact budget and/or timelines.
- Acts as a main point of contact for the client and liaison for Epsilon. Represents the client's interests to internal groups. Advocates for the client internally within Epsilon and advocates for the Epsilon account team with the client.
- Sets communication expectations with client and drives appropriate communication according to mutual agreement/understanding and client needs.
- Coordinates and leads status meeting with clients.
- Understands business acumen and utilizes the knowledge to support account leaders in managing margins and profitability of projects and lines of business.
- Leverages industry, agency, and technical knowledge of the business to provide recommendations and solutions to clients.
- Identifies opportunities to align Epsilon products and services to meet client's business needs and shares with account leaders.
- Works with relevant SMEs as needed.
- Appropriately handle client escalations and drive teams to resolutions.
- May contribute to project scoping exercises.
- May contribute to the efforts of generating content for financial and/or P&L reports.
- Supports compliance with our client's industry standards, practices and regulations.
- Leads projects internally ensuring proper approvals are obtained.
- Coordinates appropriate cross-functional external 3rd party vendor services.
- Involved in Change Requests and notifies appropriate team(s) of scope changes including account management and client.
- Continue to develop better comprehension of how their industry of focus can benefit from the marketing technology + services Epsilon provides as well as what other partner products + tools typically drive success (Adobe, etc.)
- Partners with relevant departments across the organization
- Able to work independently and collaboratively across the organization to influence results
- Manages internal and client expectations around individual and some team deliverables
- Proactively communicates status of initiatives and identifies solutions for resolution of issues
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing expectations and build effective relationships across the organization to drive results
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Strong communication skills
- Solid knowledge of the marketing landscape and increased industry knowledge that aligns with an understanding of Epsilon capabilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Begins to use data and analytics to understand insights for clients.
- Understands defined processes; makes recommendations for improvements
- Demonstrates conflict resolution skills
- Good presentation skills
Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred. Overall Scope
Professional with an understanding of area of specialization; resolves a range of issues in creative ways while delivering value-added service to clients. Works on diverse scope where analysis and problem-solving skills are required. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with increasingly higher levels of seniority both internally and externally in own area of expertise. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments
Additional Information Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.