This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Account Executive, joining our Global Sales team. This is a pure hunting role as a Senior Account Executive, driving net new business for Remote.
What this job can offer you
- Create 'Land' opportunity deals that include detailed notes with accurate close dates and maintain a clean and current pipeline of volume based, high velocity opportunities
- Efficiently present and deliver all information to potential clients
- Internal collaboration and communication with key departments that support client process, experience and support
- Close sales deals efficiently while kindly guiding clients through process and Meet and exceed sales quota based on role level and manage the entire sales cycle
- Identify new opportunities and manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Understands the communication needs of small, mid-sized and large business customers, and designs solutions to meet those unique business needs.
What you bring
- Proven success in building key customer relationships, including key decision makers and champions to be able to drive successful client outcomes, grow accounts and drive revenue outcomes
- Self-motivated and self-directed; able to work independently and as an active member of the team
- In-depth knowledge of sales processes, demonstrated ability to qualify opportunities involving multiple key decision makers, initiate and convert prospects, close deals and achieve sales quota
- Aptitude and eagerness to form deep senior level relationships across customer organisations with proven track record in working with small to large sized companies and senior level personas
- Several years of previous experience as an Account Executive, or related SaaS sales experience preferred
- Fluent in Portuguese and Spanish
- You'll report to: Manager, Sales - AMER
- Team: Sales
- Location: LATAM
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
At first glance our salary bands seem quite wide - here is some context. At Remote we have international operations and a globally distributed workforce. We use geo ranges to consider geographic pay differentials as part of our global compensation strategy to remain competitive in various markets while we hiring globally.
The base salary range for this full-time position is $40,150 - $135,550. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
- Interview with recruiter
- Async Exercise
- Interview with future manager
- Team Interview with peer
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)