Our staffing agency represents a privately funded, industry-leading company that provides Network-Aware Application Performance and Security Assurance across distributed hybrid environments.
This 100+ employee, self-funded firm is seeking a Senior Account Executive (Regional Sales Director) to sell its innovative solutions to enterprise and mid-market companies located in the northeast. As a net-new hunter, you'll be adding new logos to a portfolio that includes JP Morgan, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, Bloomberg, NYSE, NASDAQ, PayPal, and more.
This role reports directly to the Vice President of Worldwide Sales.
You must reside in the Central Region of the USA (CST), preferably Chicago.
Our client provides network-aware application performance and security assurance instrumentation for the enterprise hybrid-IT. Their advanced network performance monitoring and packet brokering solutions enable single-pane-of-glass actionable analytics for IT CloudOps, AppOps, SecOps, and NetOps. Their solutions are the leading-edge foundation for a secure and reliable autonomous network enabling AIOps.
- Individual contributor role, working from your home office in the Central Region (CST).
- Reports to the VP of WW Sales + regular interaction with the senior leadership team!
- $140K to $160K base salary, commensurate with experience and previous experience.
- $300K+ OTE (On-Target Earnings). Sales plans have accelerators and are uncapped.
- MANDATORY: 7+ years of direct selling experience selling complex HW/SW solutions to SECOPS, NETOPS, and IT leaders with a verifiable track record of success.
- Experience selling into Fortune 500 and/or High Tech/High Growth Organizations.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels, especially Network/Security Engineers.
- A mastery of sales methodologies such as Challenger or CCS. MEDDIC is a big plus.
- Prior experience with an early-stage startup puts you on top of the list.
We are seeking talented and driven sales professionals with sound business insight and natural sales instincts to join our growing sales team. You will work as part of an extended sales team to drive revenue growth by prospecting and articulating the value of our solutions for businesses where Network Visibility and Packet Capture is key.
You will be responsible for identifying, penetrating, and closing opportunities with key strategic accounts (Fortune 500, Medium-to-Large Enterprise, High-Tech, Fast-Moving Companies) within an assigned territory. You will be expected to generate net new business, as well as maintain and grow relationships with existing accounts.
We are in hyper-growth mode. That means everyone who joins us today needs to be ready for personal hyper-growth.
- Business development - driving and owning the full end-to-end sales cycle from identifying prospective clients to closing business opportunities across a range of industry sectors
- Market Hunting - prospecting and identifying leads, leveraging personal networks, and working with Marketing and Inside Sales
- Pipeline management - leading all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of deals, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring, and negotiation
- Community engagement - becoming a subject matter expert, able to expand your network by representing us in our target industry sectors
- Rapidly develop an understanding of the challenges our buyers face and the unique ways in which we can help solve them
- Master the tools and the ability to deliver relevant "use-case" demos on your own or through partnership with a Sales Engineer
- Create, qualify, develop, manage, and close business from within your own pipeline
- Work qualified leads from marketing to identify/assess potential opportunities
- Identify stakeholders and decision-makers and develop trust-based relationships
- Develop opportunity timelines and ensure that deal milestones and deadlines are met
- Work closely with marketing to develop competitive analyses that improve the win ratio
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to develop strategies for meeting sales goals
- Manage multiple complex sales processes
- Track daily sales activity and client interactions
- Report on key success criteria to senior management