Hello, we are Runecast.
Our Runecast Analyzer solution can catch errors and faults while they are still hiding in virtualized data centers before they make people sad or angry. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
We're a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals from 15 different countries - but united, most of us in our Brno offices! Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Fujisoft, Erste Bank, NCC, ONI and many other big players out there to choose our solution to protect their data centers.
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Account Executive to join our team
To achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our sales team. You will join our fast-growing team based all around the world and who reports directly to our VP of Sales and Marketing, based in Sydney, Australia.
As a highly motivated and results-driven Senior Account Executive, you will help us grow our brand and serve our customers. You will be working with prospects, showcasing our value proposition and converting them into happy customers.
This is a remote position, though the candidate should be based in the US.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Present, promote and sell Runecast products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through warm calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Cooperate on sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Your skills and experience:
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Prior experience in the IT and virtualization industry is a must
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Emphatic and considerate communicator
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
What we offer:
Enough of requirements! At Runecast, you can enjoy:
- Competitive compensation including performance bonuses
- Get-things-done-quickly startup vibe and a sense of belonging to the Runecast family
- Meaningful responsibilities - your contribution will definitely 'move the needle'!
- Cooperation with our enthusiastic and growing team of colleagues
- Support of your work-life balance: work from home and flexible working hours
We encourage you to apply:
Runecast is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic.
Apply for This Job