What this job can offer you
- An opportunity to build out Remote’s name, reputation, and Contractor platform for either the UKI or DACH market
- Be a part of a highly funded, fast growing HR Tech/FinTech late stage startup
- Exposure to global hiring and partnerships with Legal & Mobility teams to combine ideas and lead the way in enabling your clients to be able to hire anywhere
What you bring
- Ability to confidently build pipeline by self-sourcing opportunities (with emails, cold calls, etc)
- Ability to build trust with a client and work as an advisor
- Exposure to SaaS selling into MidMarket/ Enterprise market, preferably in HR Tech
- Strong new business skills with a product and brand that requires customer education
- Deep knowledge of the market (either UKI or DACH) and the best ways to approach new customers
- A plus to have experience with Salesforce and exposure to sales methods like MEDDPICC, Challenger, SPIN, and Sandler
- Capable of forecasting sales to achieve targets on a monthly basis.
- Experience working cross functionally with other teams to answer complex (global) hiring inquiries
- Fluency in English, and German (only for the DACH market)
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales
- You'll report to: Manager, Sales - EMEA
- Team: Sales
- Location: EMEA
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
At first glance our salary bands seem quite wide - here is some context. At Remote we have international operations and a globally distributed workforce. We use geo ranges to consider geographic pay differentials as part of our global compensation strategy to remain competitive in various markets while we hiring globally.
The base salary range for this full-time position is $40,150 - $135,550. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
Roughly 4 hours across 6 weeks
- Interview with recruiter
- Async Exercise
- Interview with future manager
- Prior employment verification check