Experian is the world's leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for
. In addition, for the last five years we've been named in the 100 "World's Most Innovative Companies" by Forbes Magazine
.Job DescriptionLOCATION: Dallas/Ft Worth Area is first preference. Chicago or Los Angeles / Orange County is also okay.Light travel is required if located in Dallas metro area and approximately 25% travel for those who reside outside of DallasThe Role
If you are a seller who loves the excitement of working for an industry leader that is innovating rapidly, you've found your next role. We are looking for a senior seller who has robust background in all things Automotive touching Auto Statistics, CRM, relationship marketing, digital marketing and data sales. The Senior Account Executive (SAE) position at Experian Automotive will work closely with our OEM and agency partners to grow existing lines of businesses including, stats and loyalty, cross channel targeting, data enrichment, attribution, and analytics.
As the sales lead on your portfolio of automotive brands, you will lead the business growth strategy, execution and be the main point of contact for the automotive OEMs and senior leadership at their advertising agencies. Your auto clients will see you as their trusted consultant who understands their business challenges, provides invaluable insights drawn from Experian's arsenal of data, and tailors solutions to help them solve for their business challenges.Requirements:
- Strong understanding of trends and developments in the automotive ecosystem, its implications to Experian Automotive and how to best leverage to win more share of automotive and marketing solutions, (e.g. vehicle intelligence, owner intelligence, data management, analytics, attribution, targeting, etc.)
- A strategic thinker who can navigate large, complex OEMs to uncover business needs and address client challenges with actionable insights and innovative enterprise level solutions that elevates Experian to preferred partner status
- Grow revenue and exceed sales goals by network horizontally and vertically within clients and agencies to acquire new business/contracts, upselling and renewing existing contracts
- Develop and nurture client relationships as well as senior level agency relationships.
- Collaborate and partner across Experian business units to identify and tailor solutions to meet client needs
- Cleary position the benefits our brand, data, product suite and business model to key decision makers at the OEMs and agencies and demonstrate how Experian Automotive can help them grow their business.
- Generate business plans for each client that clearly outlines untapped opportunities, new revenue streams and partnerships.
A Bachelor's degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.Experience Requirement
Desired Skills and Attributes
- 5-7 years in selling to a large corporations/automotive manufacturer with in-depth understanding of the data ecosystem.
- OEM C-Level exposure and Senior level advertising agency experience a plus
- In-depth background in CRM and relationship marketing with respect to acquisition and retention strategies and the application of data solutions to power go-to-market plans, analytics, modeling, and attribution
- A resilient and confidant sales lead who can effectively navigate large OEMs and agencies to reach key decision makers.
- Effectively manage contracts, contacts, activities and revenue tracking in Salesforce.com
- Proven track record in effectively positioning products and solutions, leveraging data to drive actionable insights, creating meaningful meeting content and delivering impactful sales pitches to new and existing clients and partners
- Experience selling directly to clients as well as to their agency partners
- Proven track record of sales success - achieving and surpassing goals, and managing to a revenue goal
- Solid understanding of business marketing and advertising goals and strategies and how these affect product and revenue optimization
- Motivated, curious and creative team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations
- Familiarity with the auto industry and competitive environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to navigate across Experian business units and offices, work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to travel as much as needed to get the job done
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.