Minimum Required Skills:
SEM, SEO, PPC, Google Adwords, Amazon Marketing, Account Management, Client Relations, Agency
If you are a SEM/SEO Specialist with experience, please read on!
Location: 100% Remote (we're in Colorado)
Salary: $50,000 - $75,000 DOE
Full Time/Direct Hire
What You Will Be Doing
- Depending on the area of specialization, the SEM Specialist will be able to handle a client load of: $20,000 - $23,000 or clients.
- Onboarding of new clients assigned
- Conduct weekly or bi-weekly meetings with their clients
- Engage in email communication with clients
- Execution of SEM related tasks
- Assist team lead and/or manager on identifying and upselling clients into additional beneficial digital marketing services
- Assist team lead and/or manager with SEM pre-sale analyses
- Assist team lead and/or manager with training tasks and assignments for newer team members and provide feedback for improved growth
- Assist team with assigned SEM related tasks
- Assist company on internal projects on an as needed basis
What You Need for this Position
- Google Ad Words
- Amazon Marketing
- Account Management
- Client Relations
- Experience Working at an Agency is a plusSo, if you are a SEM/SEO Specialist with experience, please apply today! OR email your resume to
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice