You have the magic. We have the students.
Start your magic journey here:
Who we are
Magic Ears is an innovative online English learning platform for students ages 4-12. With a relentless focus on the long-term, our mission is to bring a global classroom experience to every child and to provide the best online career opportunity for teachers.
We provide a unique 1-on-4 classroom that creates a fun and effective learning environment. Our state-of-the-art curriculum and user-friendly platform make teaching fun and fruitful, and our supportive community culture allows you to work as part of a warm and happy family.
Now we are looking for Online English teachers for our platform. Teaching materials will be provided by us. Each class lasts for 25 minutes. We provide online classes/courses, which do not impose limitations on where our potential teachers might come from, even, there exists a possibility for teachers to work from home, cozily, globally, freely.
We need you
- Having a BIG SMILE & LOVE for kids!
- Speaking English at an idiomatic level
- Holding a Bachelor's Degree (University students are also acceptable)
- Experience and Certificate preferred but not required
- Make $19 - $26 per hour, higher base pay than average!
- No minimum teaching requirements!
- Work from home, or anywhere!
- Get booked immediately!
- Possible pay raise upon contract renewal!
- No penalty for sickness/emergencies!
- Teach 4 students at once, make a bigger difference!
- Choose your own hours!
How to apply?
Please click the address below to spend only 2 mins to join us!
Start your magic journey here:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Teach English Online to make up to 26$/hr! Work remotely Part-time job Get booked immediately!
If you have any questions, please contact us via email and use this format as your subject:
Nationality + Education background + ESL Teacher xxx + from CareerBuilder
e.g., Canada + Undergraduate + ESL Teacher Joey from CareerBuilder
Join us right now!!!!!
Teaching Chinese kids English Online.Job Requirements:
- Teaching English to adult language learners
- Provide optimum learning opportunities for students
- Differentiate lesson plans for students based on unique learning profiles so that students of all ability levels are engaged and challenged
- Engaging students by running a dynamic and student-centered classroom
- Deliver the curriculum in interactive ways to the students
- Assess students throughout four-week sessions, create midterms, finals, and write-up grade reports
- Provide progress reports on students assigned to the program to both classroom teachers and parents
- Resolve students' behavioral and academic problems
- Maintain a positive classroom culture of high expectations for all students
- Helping at-risk students reach full potential
- Instruct students in English emphasizing the acquisition of listening, speaking, reading, grammar, vocabulary acquisition, and writing skills
- Developing a Common Core-aligned ESL curriculum appropriate to the grade levels of the children being taught
- Developing an ESL curriculum appropriate to the grade levels of the children being taught
- Make lesson plans and give direction for work with ESL students
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests
- Maintain a growth mindset for students and adults and the belief that all children will learn and uphold all teacher commitments and school values
- Meet all state requirements for classroom teaching positions
- Supervise students in non-classroom time (before & after school, student activities, and fire drills)
- Develop daily lesson plans and classroom schedule that reflects state and school requirements
- Speaking, reading, and writing