Management Opportunity Available
All inquiries, resumes, and applications will be kept confidential
This position is remote and can work anywhere in the US or in our corporate office. Our corporate office is located in Austin Texas. Sign on bonus available.
Security Services Proposal Manager, Government Division
Job Summary: The Proposal Manager will have the responsibility of coordinating all phases of the companys security services proposal process in response to U.S. Government requests for security services proposals (RFPs). The ability to meet deadlines, a commitment to teamwork, and detailed follow-through will be the key to success in this role. This is a remote work position with occasional travel. The successful candidate can work from home or from our corporate office in Dripping Springs, TX.
Reports To: Sr. VP Business & Development
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exercising full responsibility and authority for complex government-based proposals and bid preparations.
- Developing detailed proposal outlines and assignments.
- Attends site visits, as necessary/assigned.
- Coordinating proposal efforts with the technical division, contracts department, contractors, subcontractors, finance department, and human resources.
- Overseeing the proposal management; coordinating efforts and ensuring all timelines are met.
- Develops position descriptions and coordinates with HR for key personnel.
- Works with pricing to ensure technical and price proposals are coordinated.
- Develops staffing charts, tables, flow charts and other graphics using Microsoft Visio and other presentation software.
- Ensuring proposals are in accordance with FARs.
- Coordinates Red Team review efforts and incorporates changes/revisions into final proposals.
- Provides weekly updates on proposal status.
- Provides production and production support for hard copy submittals.
- Maintains company past performance references and other boilerplate narrative to ensure the latest information is available.
- Assists with the capture management process of securing opportunities.
- Supports operations on startups and on an as needed basis.
- Supports marketing and trade shows.
- Must adhere to all safety rules.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university or commensurate experience.
- 5-years experience leading multimillion-dollar government proposals.
- A working knowledge of government and military contracts, GSA and FAR is required.
- A working knowledge of armed and unarmed security services standard approaches and typical organization of project staffing.
- The skill to independently define, schedule, and manage the proposal preparation process including the ability to understand and analyze the details of an RFP.
- Demonstration of the necessary personality and leadership skills to engage and motivate a diverse group of Engineers, Project Managers, Consultants, and Subcontractors is required.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral); including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Visio is a necessity.
- Exceptional facilitation and organization skills are required.
- A working knowledge of government proposal process are required.
- A working knowledge of the various contracting organizations that release RFPs for armed and unarmed guard security services is preferred specifically Homeland Security, NASA, DOE, Justice Department, State Department, VA, GSA and DOD Defense is preferred.
- A working knowledge of GOVWIN and SAMs is preferred
Travel: Some travel is required
Remote position is intended for this role
Hours: Normal work schedule will be 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday; may be required to work additional hours and/or weekends, as needed, to meet deadlines or to fulfill travel obligations
Compensation Range: Depending on the experience, education, and skills
HHS was founded in 1975 by Jim Spry, who began his work in the outsourcing business in 1964 with Red Top, Inc, a company that pioneered hospital housekeeping support services. Jim helped Red Top grow into a national organization and later helped a competitor establish its business after Red Top sold. His experience in the field led to the development of HHS. Throughout the past 45+ years of business, HHS has developed our expertise in integral support services including housekeeping, food services, facility maintenance, and technology for the healthcare, government, senior living, resort, aviation, and education industries. HHS has experienced a growth rate of about 10% per year and is seeking great leaders and team members to grow with us. Being successful with HHS doesnt mean you have to have a degree, but it does require hard work and operating as a team to achieve results.
Benefits and Compensation
We offer PTO, full benefits, and career advancement opportunities based on performance.
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.