Title: Security Program Delivery Manager
Accumulus Synergy is a nonprofit trade association working on behalf of industry to address the global need for digital transformation. To help solve for this need, Accumulus is developing a transformative data exchange platform to enable enhanced collaboration and efficiency between life sciences organizations and health authorities worldwide. The Accumulus Platform aims to improve efficiencies in the regulatory process by leveraging advanced technology, including data science and AI, as well as tools for secure data exchange to improve patient safety, help reduce the cost of innovation, and ultimately bring patients safe and effective medicines faster. Accumulus is working with key stakeholders in the life sciences – regulatory ecosystem to build and sustain a platform that aims to meet regulatory, cybersecurity, and privacy requirements spanning clinical, safety, chemistry and manufacturing, and regulatory exchanges and submissions. Accumulus Synergy sponsors include Amgen, Astellas, AstraZeneca, Bristol Myers Squibb, GSK, Johnson & Johnson, Lilly, Merck, Pfizer, Roche, Sanofi, and Takeda.
Accumulus is seeking an experienced Security Program Delivery Manager, reporting to the CISO, who will be responsible for the successful oversight, tracking and implementation of security-related programs. Drawing on your Cybersecurity and Program Management experience, you will oversee and prioritize project tasks for the Accumulus Security Team to ensure timely completion of major cybersecurity initiatives and tool implementation across Accumulus. We are looking for someone with a strong background in information technology and cybersecurity, who is self-motivated and able to identify a problem, overcome roadblocks and see projects through to the finish line.
- Oversee and manage Cybersecurity projects by working cross-functionally with the Product Security, Enterprise Technology and Security, GRC, and relevant business stakeholders.
- Identify project risks for the Cybersecurity organization.
- Ensure cybersecurity program goals conform to NIST framework or other relevant standards.
- Meet with each project team on a regular basis to identify roadblocks, overcome roadblocks or escalate risks as appropriate.
- Provide project status reports and metrics for all security related projects in process globally.
- Manage and maintain a multi-year cybersecurity roadmap and periodically report progress on the roadmap to the Security Leadership Team.
- Lead a periodic Cybersecurity risk meeting with key stakeholders.
- Lead tabletop exercises and Incident Response simulation exercises with involvement by the Accumulus executive leadership team.
- Experience with project management supporting enterprise-wide cybersecurity initiatives that conform to NIST 800-53, FedRAMP, FISMA, ISO-27001, or SOC2 frameworks.
- Understanding security challenges and the threat landscape.
- The ability to function in a fast moving and rapidly changing environment, evaluate new issues quickly, and add value beyond just a task-oriented doer or project manager.
- The ability to worth within a start-up culture with a high degree of ambiguity.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and balance conflicting demands.
- The following certifications are strongly encouraged: PM/PMI, CISSP or similar, Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in computer science or a related discipline from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in an IT role supporting major program initiatives such as new tool integration, software development projects, cybersecurity projects, etc.
- Able to manage budgets, work closely with finance dept., track expenditure.
- Proven experience planning and executing enterprise-wide security and/or IT projects and initiatives.
- Ability to own the problem and work an issue to resolution.
- Proven ability to assume high levels of responsibility and to work with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Strong analytic and reasoning skills, particularly in solving large, complex problems.
- Constantly curious and dedicated to expanding knowledge and experience.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with people from all organizational levels and build consensus through negotiation and diplomacy.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about the Accumulus mission with a servant leader mindset, people-centric, and likes fun.
While we hope the Accumulus mission is what really attracts you, we also have a lot to offer. Organizations are built by great people, and to attract great people you need to offer a great employee experience. Accumulus can provide:
- Very competitive compensation w/ bonus plan. We must compete with big names in tech & pharma for top talent and compensate accordingly.
- 401(k) matching, immediately vested
- A full benefits package: multiple health plans, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance
- 100% remote work. Accumulus is a fully remote organization, and we intend to remain so
- Experienced leadership to mentor you. We have drawn successful leaders from the biopharma industry with a deep understanding of regulatory affairs and combined them with similarly successful leaders in SaaS product development. Learning opportunities abound.