Security Architect - PCI-DSS - CIPPE - ISO27001 - Remote
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure customer security requirements and responses are developed with engineering and business development teams for customer bids
- Lead security response to customer variation requests and ensure customer understanding of the impact of their request against new and existing security risks.
- Lead the delivery of design and build/operations and maintenance budget requirements for customer bids and variation requests. Ensures financial requirements for cyber resilience controls and security labour estimates are presented in cost models presented to senior leadership.
- Lead assurance to ensure security requirements are developed by DevOps, system engineers and other project team staff and are implemented according to cyber resilience engineering policies and customer needs and ensure that these requirements are supportable and clearly documented.
- Leads all security risk assessment/business impact analysis/audit for new and existing business applications or IT infrastructure and leads advice and guidance on the application and operation of physical, procedural and technical security controls within all engineering and IT solutions.
- Lead information security assurance within design gateways and service transition/change boards.
- Champion best practices for application and infrastructure/architecture design principles for the use of existing and new information security technologies across customer systems.
- Assure appropriate security support processes are delivered by projects to support service transition.
- Some manual handling may occasionally be required
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent qualifications/experience
- Certification as an Information Security professional (eg IISP/CISA/CISM/CISSP/CCSP/ISA)
- Current driving licence
- A university degree in a numerate subject (eg computer science, maths, engineering, natural science)
- Information privacy/data protection - CIPPE/+ CIPM
- HMG IA qualifications/CLAS; Crest-registered penetration tester and/or security architect
- ITIL v3/Prince2 foundation level/TOGAF
- Security and IT infrastructure/networking vendors' certifications
- Solid exposure of taking a leading role in the establishment and implementation of security architecture, policies and procedures.
- Experience of secure development life cycles (SDLC)
- Good understanding of enterprise-scale security management process and infrastructure
- Exposure to current IT Security standards and regulations such as PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, SOX, DPA
- Exposure to enterprise IT infrastructure and tools (eg MS Windows Server, Cisco, Oracle Solaris, Linux)
- Superior network infrastructure and protocol knowledge
- Experience of transactional revenue, Embedded, Smartcards and mobile payment systems
- Knowledge/experience of security architecture of major public cloud services eg Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Cloud Access Service Brokers eg Okta
- Knowledge of cryptographic services
- Knowledge of wider security, audit, risk and compliance standards eg PCI-P2PE, PCI-POI-PTS, ISO 27701, ISO27005, ISO31000, NIST, GDPR and governance/risk/compliance tools
- Requirements analysis and tracing tools such as DOORS and SD Elements; OneTrust privacy tool
- Understanding of security within DevOps and waterfall project methods, product development
- Experience of application security testing tools and devops frameworks, eg SonarQube, JIRA, static & dynamic code analysis/fuzzing
- Development tools/environments; Java, Visual Studio, C#
- In depth understanding of information security control tools, eg Splunk, Crowdstrike, Trend Micro DeepSecurity, Imperva WAF, Tenable.IO/Nessus, TripWire, Cisco IPS, F5, Centrify
- Experience of quality management systems and external audit standards eg ISO 9001, ISAE3402