s Tax Services Group?is looking for experienced, credentialed tax preparers to support our Seasonal teams as Team Leads
, beginning in December 2023 and running through mid-April 2024. We offer flexible hours, 100% remote work (in the U.S.) paying $34 per hour, plus incentives, bonus potential, and other perks.You must be a credentialed tax professional; CPA, EA, or Tax Attorney with an active PTIN to be considered for the position.What You Get:
Who You Are:
- A W2 role paying $34 per hour + benefits including 401K, bonuses, perks, and other incentives.
- Work from December through mid-April.
- Work 100% remotely, from the comfort of your home or office.
- Comprehensive training and support from our leadership team, who are committed to helping you excel in the role.
- Energetic, self-directed, flexible, and eager to tackle new challenges.
- Passionate about excellent customer service and managing remote teams.
- A motivational leader who inspires, supports, and helps team members improve their performance, coaching and supporting them day in and day out.
- Highly organized, with a hawkish eye for detail and a track record of delivering exceptional results with a focus on continuous improvement.
's teams are composed of tax professionals including Enrolled Agents, CPAs, Tax Attorneys, accountants, and bookkeepers distributed across the U.S. They support customers in the preparation of their personal taxes through proprietary software.What You Will Do:
What You Bring:
- Provide tax support and advice over video, phone, and chat, helping customers work on returns (Active PTIN required. You are not preparing or filing returns directly.)
- Ensure an excellent customer experience using your expertise in tax preparation, technology troubleshooting, and resolving tax issues there is a script that you will follow to help guide your responses.
- Carefully document all customer interactions.
- Identify areas for process improvement at the individual and team level.
- Credentials as a Tax Professional; CPA, Enrolled Agent, or Tax Attorney with active PTIN
- 3+ years recent tax preparation experience
- A passion for helping and an understanding of tax preparation, tax filing, and tax accounting practices.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.