Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it! Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate. This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent free lunches, snacks, lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events. Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Seasonal Tax Preparer might include the following:
Who You Are
- Work with the tax team to ensure the various components of the tax preparation process are performed.
- Look at tax situations from various angles to ensure the maximum tax benefit is applied.
- Prepare tax returns through a paperless office environment.
- Periodically attend internal professional development and training seminars to stay up to date on the ever-changing tax rules.
- You have the ability to work in a seasonal capacity from mid-January to mid-April 2023. Availability throughout the rest of the year on an as needed basis is preferred, but not required.
- You have a strong working knowledge of individual and corporate returns.
- You enjoy working as part of a team, learning new things and are detail-oriented.
- You have a knack for solving problems and easily notice issues while bringing solutions to the table.
- If you have experience working with ProSystems Tax/CCH Axcess, that's a plus but not required!
- At least two years of experience in public accounting tax work and a CPA license is preferred but not required.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future. What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , LinkedIn or our About Us page.