What you'll do...
We are looking for an Account Manager - seasonal to support our initiative to provide help and inspire confidence in Small Business owners. The Account Manager - seasonal role will lead the effort to grow the business by being the first person our prospective Small Business owners meet, inform them of our services and value, and get them set up with the best fit solution for their business. This role is approved for remote work.
Account Managers - seasonal will be the first point of contact for small business owners interested in bookkeeping and payroll services provided by Block Advisors. You will learn about their business needs and help them explore which solution might be most viable and effective for them. You will be a critical piece of a brand-new team that's helping deliver a great experience for our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
It would be even better if you also had...
- Oversee entire client acquisition process from client referral to platform onboard, ensuring a great client experience and supporting the client throughout the process
- You will drive adoption of our services amongst interested small business owners
- This is predominantly a phone-based inside sales role, responsible for:
- Selling. You own your pipeline of leads and everything about them. Your sales are our growth. You will nurture leads beyond consultation where necessary, keeping the sales funnel prioritized and growing
- Strategizing. You will be an important player in building and improving process/infrastructure for our sales cycle
- Resourcefulness. You'll be building something new. Proactively leveraging available resources and knowing when to ask for help
- Experience with CRM, Xero, Small Business Service, Client Service
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Bookkeeping, Payroll, or Accounting certification or experience
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!What you'll bring to the team...
- Account management experience
- At least 1 year of experience in inside sales
- Ability to anticipate customers' needs and match them with appropriate products and services
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with CRM or Workflow management software (e.g. Salesforce or other)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent listening, negotiation and presentation ability as work is completed remotely with clients across the country