We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello, the Greek word for future, was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello is just the beginning loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideasits a perfect match. Come join us!
loanDepot We are Americas Lender.
Responsible for delivering innovative, compelling, coherent software solutions for our consumer, internal operations and value chain constituents across a wide variety of enterprise applications through the creation of discrete business services and their supporting components. Maintains automation test suite by adding new automation tests as necessary and translating requirements and/or specifications into automation test cases. Executes automation tests, analyzes test results, reports findings, and debugs automation tool or script failures. Requires knowledge of writing and running automated test with direction from the Software Engineering Manager and/or Lead SDET. Follows best coding practices and methods identified by the team. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the companys policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Translates requirements into functional and technical test cases and implements them for thorough test coverage.
- Creates integration tests which ensure application functionality, including up- and down-stream interfaces.
- Uses testing frameworks to ensure quality software solutions. Provides feedback on how frameworks can be improved or extended.
- Analyzes test case failures to identify points of failure in complex product features and capabilities. Identifies and addresses relevant edge-case scenarios to ensure each is handled properly.
- Collaborates with other technical teams by assisting in troubleshooting complex technical or end-user scenarios.
- Adheres to coding and testing standards. Follows established best practices. Advises peers for their code reviews and advises on coding standards.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- B.S. in Computer Science, B.S. Software Engineering, or B.A. in Computer Information Systems or equivalent preferred and a minimum of 5+ years of relevant technology job experience.
- 3 or more years of relevant work experience in implementation and support of Workday Finance solutions
- Extensive understanding of the end-to-end functional Finance business process
- At least one full cycles (end-to-end) workday Finance implementations
- Workday Certification preferred
- Functional and Technical knowledge of Accounting Center, Projects, Finance Accounting, Procurement, Prism
- Experience with integration technologies such as Workday EIB, Workday Studio etc.
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Knowledge of JIRA, and Confluence is preferred.
- Well versed in Agile methodology
Why work for #teamloanDepot:
- Aggressive earning potential and 401K with robust company match
- Inclusive, diverse and collaborative culture where people from all backgrounds can thrive
- Work with other passionate, purposeful and customer-centric people
- Extensive internal growth and professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical health
- Generous paid time off for both exempt and non-exempt positions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.