We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello, the Greek word for future, was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello is just the beginning loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideasits a perfect match. Come join us!
loanDepot We are Americas Lender.Position Summary:
The loanDepot Corporate Applications team is looking for a highly motivated, creative, and passionate Software Design Engineer in Test (SDET) to come and help deliver services and solutions for the organization
The SDET should have well-rounded experience using the suite of Microsofts PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Dynamics Flow, Microsoft Teams, custom development, and data integrations on the platform. Responsibilities:
Qualifications Required in the Job:
- Design and build manual and automated test strategy for Power Platform applications and solutions (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online)
- Work in an object-oriented, multi-developer environment with version control, change management and continuous integration protocols.
- Identify opportunities to make business processes more efficient through automation.
- Coordinate with others across the organization to build & test fully integrated systems.
- Participate in code and security reviews.
- Plan and perform unit, functional, performance and integration testing.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues of varying complexities.
- Undertake SharePoint BAU Admin activities. Provide technical support on SharePoint sites, including creating and manipulating web-parts
- Work with the Information Security and Infrastructure teams to implement data governance
- Conduct user testing to ensure proper functionality prior to implementation.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SharePoint Online, Administration, workflow processes and Power Platform capabilities
- Detailed understanding of project management methodologies, system development lifecycle, infrastructure best practices, risk management concepts and capacity planning
- Strong hands-on experience of Power Automate and PowerApps, Microsoft Forms, Lists, InfoPath forms, PowerBI Reports, .Net/C#, ASP.NET 4.5.
- Strong practical experience in the use of PowerShell scripting
- Strong willingness to learn and apply new and emerging technologies
- Experience testing Power Platform solutions, specifically with Power Automate and Power Apps
- Experience using Visual Studio, Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC), Azure DevOps, or other source control management tools
- Knowledge of full SDLC, Agile development methodologies, and application development life cycle
- Experience with D365 test strategy and execution
- Experience detailing test plans, test cases, tracking defects, reporting status to various levels of the project organization
- Knowledge of CRM systems, preferably experienced with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform
Why work for #teamloanDepot:
- Aggressive earning potential and 401K with robust company match
- Inclusive, diverse and collaborative culture where people from all backgrounds can thrive
- Work with other passionate, purposeful and customer-centric people
- Extensive internal growth and professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical health
- Generous paid time off for both exempt and non-exempt positions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.