My staffing industry client is looking for a savvy Scrum Master to help build a next-generation platform redefining the staffing industry This is a greenfield, new development effort, not maintenance of legacy system. They are a fast-paced organization working to redefine the professional staffing industry, well financed, and a market leader in the industry.
The Scrum Master will ensure the scope definition is completed and standard Scrum principles and practices are followed. The Scrum Master will also handle traditional Project Management functions throughout the transition from a Waterfall to an Agile Environment.
Role and responsibilities:
- Guide Teams / Organization on How-to-Use Scrum / Agile Practices / Values
- Ensure Team Adheres to Scrum and Facilitates Driving Process Improvement
- Identify / Fill in Intentional Gaps Left in the Scrum / Agile Frameworks
- Remove Impediments / Guide Impediment Removal
- Assist Internal / External Communications to Improve Transparency / Radiating Information
- Support / Educate Product Owners - Grooming / Maintaining Product Logging, etc.
- Participate / Lead Proactive Team Efforts to Achieve Departmental / Company Goals
- Work with Product Owners to Prioritize Epics / Features / User Stories, etc.
- Scrum Master Roles - Servant Leadership / Facilitation / Situational Awareness / Conflict Resolution / Continual Improvement / Empowerment / Increase Transparency, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- Certified Scrum Master
- Scaled Agile certification a strong plus
- Ideally, 5+ years experience as a Scrum Master
Experience using the following software/tools/methodologies: