RealPage Outperforms! We are a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. Clients use our platform to improve operating performance and increase capital returns. We are a run fast, have fun and reap rewards type of environment. RealPage offers an engaging work culture that fosters personal and career growth for our employees. We continually reinvent and evolve to meet the needs of the customers we serve through technology and vision. You can feel it in the work we do and the clients that benefit. Our unique company philosophy fosters innovation, excellence and collaboration.
The Scrum Master III will guide team developing our solutions using Agile practices that include guiding, coaching, and training in scrum methodologies for software build activities. The Scrum Master III will ensure clear communication and guide the team to close its stories and complete sprints on time and drive the appropriate Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban/etc.) focused on predictable, quality delivery.
- Guide and coach scrum methodologies and assist the team in Scrum / Agile principles to drive process improvement
- Coach and mentor team members on Agile best practices and process improvements
- Ensure cross team coordination
- Work with teams to deliver value and coordinate within and outside of the team to facilitate the completion of the team's backlog and guiding the team to adding stories to its backlog as appropriate
- Proactively identify impediments and appropriately resolve using network of peers (Scrum of Scrums) and formal channels (including escalation if required)
- Drive/manage/oversee all aspects of multiple simultaneous fast-paced assigned projects with distributed teams
- Manage the release plan, communication plan, risks and issues management plan
- Assist Product Owner in managing scope of team(s) and facilitating changes
- Facilitate team's Agile Scrum ceremonies (Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review/Demo, Sprint Retrospective
- Ensure (using SCRUM and AGILE) appropriate, complete and timely team achievement of all documentation, tracking and reporting metrics (including: user stories, project progress, resource utilization, change requests, issues, risks, risk mitigation plans, test scripts, test results) and ensure delivery timelines
- Report, Refine and use Metrics (Quality, Quantity) exhibiting highest level of transparency to stakeholders in support of Informed decision making
- Facilitate documenting, publishing and executing the team's continuous improvement plan (based on retrospectives)
- Bachelor's Degree in business, Computer Science/Information Technology, related field or equivalent
- 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master, project management, related field or equivalent
- Advanced MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel) skills
- Advanced knowledge of multiple Agile delivery frameworks
- Proven success in building strong relationships, managing stakeholder expectations, possess exemplary communication skills
At RealPage, we're always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.