Job Title: SAS \ Mirth Developer
Duration: 12 months (very good chance of getting extended or Hired)
Location: Client location is Cary, NC - This is 100% Remote work
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, or related field
- 3 or more years project managing the development and maintenance of healthcare interfaces that utilize interoperability standards (e.g. HL7/FHIR, CDA, IHE, X12)
- Experience with the Intersystems technology stack, i.e. Caché, Healthshare, Ensemble in a Healthcare environment or similar/competitive product
- Experience with 2 or more HL7 integration engines including Intersystems Ensemble, Nextgen/Mirth and others (e.g., Rhapsody, Cloverleaf)
- Experience gathering technical requirements and presenting technical information to broad teams, leadership, and non-technical audiences which may include healthcare executives and care providers
- Technical writing skills and experience creating technical specification documents for distribution externally
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Laser focused ability to problem solve as well as resolve issues in a timely or iterative way to ensure customer/participant impact is at an absolute minimum.
- Willingness and eagerness to grow into new areas of healthcare services and support as needed (e.g. population health, healthcare analytics, receipts based HIE business model, broadened exchange capabilities, new technologies to improve current offerings, etc.)
- Ability to travel as business needs require.
• Knowledge of current issues and trends within healthcare interoperability, specifically in the context of Health Information Exchange
• Ability to communicate with people of various technical and business backgrounds
• Ability to engage with customers to identify business problems and requirements
• Exposure to SAS products
• Ability to relate current industry issues and trends to SAS offerings
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong project management and problem-solving skills
• Easy to work with, prefer a team environment (sometimes matrixed).
• Execute on and own certain functions directly, while also recognizing the importance of serving as a subject matter expert in a supportive role.
- provided by Dice