Role: SAP TM Consultant
Work Location: Indianapolis, IN | Remote
Contract duration (in months)* : 12+ Months
Detailed Job Description
- Strong SAP TM background mainly in the areas of Shipper's or Shipping Lines.
- A Deep knowledge of the Transportation Planning, Execution and Transportation Charge calculations functionalities.
- A minimum of 2 Full SAP TM Cycle Implementation from the explore to the deployment phases.
- Experience on SAP TM, Master Data Management, Product Business Partner, Transportation network locations, routes and zones, Resources, Vehicles trailers, Handing units.
- If you combine your SAP TM Expertise with another SAP Module as EWM, SD, GTS) it will be an asset.
- Exp on Shipper scenario with all modes of transport Road, ocean, Air modes of transport.
- Worked on Order Management and Master Data - Planning - Selection Profiles and Planning Profiles, conditions Optimizer Planning, schedules.
- Worked on Freight Execution Carrier selection and Tendering, delivery proposals
- Should have worked on Freight Settlement (Charge Management, Charge Calculations, Fright Settlement,) & Cost Distribution.
- Able to analyze business requirements, provide conceptual and detail design to meet business needs, perform necessary SAP configurations, write detail functional specifications for development of ABAP custom programs, testing and implementing the automated solution.
- Team player, strong communication skills.
- Exposure to enhancement and rollout project.
- You have a very good understanding of the Supply Chain and Transportation processes.
Minimum years of experience*
Certifications Needed: will be an advantage, not mandatory
- provided by Dice