SAP Solution Architect / APO / MPS Lead / Partial REMOTE
Location: Work anywhere in the US or Mexico
Travel: 30-40% travel to Monterrey, Mexico; 60-70% work from home
Position Type: 9-month contract through end of 2020
Hourly / Salary: BOE
Residency Status in US: Must be authorized to work in US and eligible for TN visa in Mexico
Residency Status in Mexico: Must be authorized to work in Mexico
Send ENGLISH-VERSION resumes only.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English, and functional project experience in Mexico.
- 10+ years engineering/architecting various SAP supply chain solutions (R/3, ECC, S/4 HANA), with at least one PPDS project in S/4 HANA.
- Auto-industry experience and extensive work with MPS, PPDS, and Discrete and Height data.
- Ability to lead a team in the design and implementation of an MPS solution and to drive the business requirement discussion with customer for PP and scheduling business processes.
- Strong technical understanding of product on backend and for user needs.
- Experience in configuring Integration model and CIF setup.
- Strong knowledge in setting upvarious kind of planning processes ( Make to Stock, ETO, CTO) and integration with other planning solution i.e. IBP, APO& third party planning solutions.
- Have experience in implementing Model mix planning, block planning etc.
- Worked on MRP Live and new planning scheduling board.
- Travel: International and Domestic travel as per the project Demand.
- Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- provided by Dice