This is a long term consulting opportunity with our direct client in Piscataway, NJ for a SAP SD Consultant.
This job will be Remote to start and the consultant will be expected to be on-site in Piscataway, NJ once Covid restrictions have been lifted.
Description / Required experience:
- SAP 8 + years of experience in Sales and Distribution and related sub-modules. Good understanding of creating domestic, export orders, deliveries, invoicing, consignment process, returns
- Have strong knowledge of Business Processes. Experience working with iDocs, HP-ALE Test App, JIRA Agile.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills, ability to explain production defect clear and concisely. Strong in Excel.
- Take ownership and research with customers to fully diagnose issues, and then develop creative solutions and respond within established timelines.
- Demonstrate initiative to be a self-starter, able to understand system rapid changes. Be a go-getter and take initiative while coming up with new ideas and ways to improve processes.
- Plan and prioritize day-to-day activities in a fast-paced environment: Show flexibility and the aptitude to process a variety of detailed and time-sensitive information while managing multiple tasks.
- provided by Dice