- Technical SAP Project Manager role.
- The PM will be integrating non SAP systems to Client's internal and existing SAP system.
- Part of the PM responsibility will be to manage stakeholders, vendors and internal resources.
- The PM will be managing projects (with stakeholders, vendors and internal resources).
- They need a strong technical PM and an integration specialist.
- Should have background in Agile or waterfall methodologies, able to work with the business folks, extract requirements, understand how business processes work.
- Areas of expertise within SAP that are relevant to this engagement include - asset investment planning, supply chain management, materials management, sales and distribution, logistics, work management, data warehousing and analytics.
- PM role is much more dynamic.
- provided by Dice