Position SAP Principal Architect
- SAP Order to Cash expert in the media /publishing industry.
- Significant experience in transforming order to cash business processes in premium content publishing industry across multiple sales models covering, single copy, subscription, for both physical and digital products & service.
- Experience in various revenue recognition models and its integration with Sales. Experience with SAP RAR integration a plus.
- Experience in SAP logistics processes covering inventory management, purchasing, 3PL integration and build to ship products.
- Influence SAP strategic direction. Demonstrates the ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements and understands the long-term and short-term perspectives of an IT investment situation.
- Works closely with stakeholders from various lines of business to develop architecture blueprints, realistic roadmaps and strategies to meet current and future business challenges.
- Demonstrates thought leadership in designing and implementing enterprise-wide SAP transformation that deliver business value
- Ability to architect a landscape transformation strategy for complex environment
- Extensive experience in managing successful functional and technical implementation teams and solution support activities.
- Partner with subject matter experts (SMEs) to define and document key end-to-end business scenarios. Scenarios will demonstrate alignment of capabilities and critical interface points across functional teams.
- Experience in successfully integrating business acquisitions to enterprise best practices and corporate systems in rapid agile deployments.
- 15+ years of SAP Platform experience across varied customers and industries including 2 full lifecycle implementations for publishing clients
- Experience and deep knowledge of SAP Order to Cash across both SAP ECC and SAP S4 HANA. SAP IS Media knowledge a plus.
- Deep knowledge of SAP technical and functional architecture, data model along with emerging SAP capabilities.
- Expert knowledge of SAP best practices in order and subscription management.
- Experience integrating SAP solutions into a broad array of non-legacy technologies and0 architectures.
- Significant experience building and leading SAP architecture and governance functions at an enterprise level including the creation and architecture standards, reference architectures and data models.
- Understanding of SAP roadmap around Cloud products and how it integrates with on-prem.