Position: SAP FICO Reporting Analyst
Duration: 3-6 months to start
Length of Assignment: 3-6 months to start
Onsite: Remote, but could be asked to work from Studio when WFH order is lifted
Job Role :
- Should have vast experience in General Ledger, Account Payable, and Asset Accounting data reporting with S/4HANA finance.
- Primary focus will be to understand the business process flow, applications and data flow for end to end reporting process.
- Create and maintain documentation such as user reporting requirements, functional specifications and test plans.
- Convert the existing legacy reports with S/4 reporting and support/monitor automated solutions with BW team and enable self-service analytics from a wide variety of subject areas.
- Understand the current and future Financial reporting needs and develop reporting solutions leveraging S/4 capabilities.
- Preferred consultant will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interacting and collaborating with widely varied business users and reporting teams.
- Must have vast SAP FICO implementation with reporting experience.
+ 12 years of SAP FICO experience including 5 full life cycle experience
+ 10 years of in-depth knowledge of SAP FICO modules (GL, AP, Asset, Tax, Treasury)
+ 8 years of in-depth knowledge of SAP GL Accounting (GL)
+ 8 years of in-depth knowledge of SAP Accounts Payable (AP)
+ 5 year of S4/HANA experience with reporting solutions.
- provided by Dice