Position: SAP EWM Consultant
Location: Boston, MA / Remote
Type: Long term Contract
Skills and Experience-
1. 6-8 years of experience in a full cycle implementation, designing and configuring of SAP EWM & SAP Sales & Distribution modules
2. Must be familiar with Supply Chain business models, SAP EWM
3. Strong exposure of SAP EWM Outbound, Inbound and Internal processes with VAS, Quality Inspections and EGR, Wave Management, Physical Inventory, Posting Changes
4. Experience in creation of Master Data i.e., Packaging Specifications, Warehouse Organizational Structure, Settings for Handling Units etc.
5. Should be familiar with material handling systems and how to integrate them to SAP EWM solutions
6. Must have sound knowledge and experience in configuring/modifying Post Processing Framework in SAP EWM along with a strong expertise in setting up the system integration between SAP ERP with SAP EWM
7. Strong knowledge with Order-to-Cash processes, pricing and billing and delivery processing
8. Should have strong SAP standard configuration and SAP implementation methodology & Quality process experience
1. Responsible for leading the design and implementation of an SAP solution including blue prints, functional and technical specifications, system configuration, testing, training and go-live support
2. Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
3. Provide guidance on best practices with warehouse and distribution business processes and functions
4. Responsible for defining and timely competition of required task with little or no assistance or oversight.
5. Strong problem-solving skills in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment
6. Able to communicate with team members and clients in a clear, consistent, and professional manner.
7. Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
test- provided by Dice