GROM is currently hiring a Senior Account Executive. If you are seeking an exciting opportunity to join a boutique SAP Gold Partner with the ability to sell services and solutions across channels, uncapped commission potential, the ability to sell nationally, and a highly motivated team culture, the consider applying. We are seeking an established sales professional possessing energy and the desire to achieve high commission potential.
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for generating net new business within GROM's SAP professional services portfolio including staff augmentation, advisory/implementation project-based services, and application management support. A strong background in staff augmentation with exposure to SOW-based selling on a time/materials basis is required. The Senior Account manager will be expected to drive resource selection with input from Recruiting, author RFP documents including proposals, executive summaries, and SOW deliverables, and lead a consultative sales cycle to firmly elicit customer requirements and align the best possible solution available from GROM.
This position is for sales professionals possessing established skills "hunting" both former and new clients. The Senior Account Executive should enjoy driving net-new business from prospect to qualification to close and take pride in the end-end management of their clients. The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for the ongoing management of accounts that they successfully open. As such, they should understand the art of identifying up-sell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and building key accounts.
Successful candidates will have at least 7-10 years of Information Technology Services sales experience including experience selling SAP services directly to end-clients. We are seeking highly motivated sales professionals with established tenure in the industry seeking a change. GROM operates with a remote sales team, so candidates should be well experienced working remotely and possess the self-motivation to effectively manage their desk.
Applicants should have strong experience performing the functions below:
· Prospect accounts and sell consulting services nationally, including identifying, qualifying, presenting, negotiating and closing business transactions.
· Employ a hunter mindset to conduct business development. This includes engagement through face-face, phone, email, and social sales channels
· Generate a high volume of outbound activity to identify net-new account opportunities, qualify these, and establish new revenue bearing relationships
· Identify SAP services opportunities and effectively position GROM offerings through clear articulation of value proposition
· Use strong consultative sales experience to understand client problems and identify the answer represented by GROM's services
· Expert negotiation and problem-solving skills
· Strong network of existing end-customer relationships preferred
· Effectively capture staff augmentation requirements from direct clients
· Manage end-end requirement process including authoring detailed job specification, managing sourcing in conjunction with recruiting team, qualifying applicants, and articulating applicant profiles to end-customers
· Understand how to sell within an SOW based framework for time/materials consulting services and project-based work
· Interested in selling strategic/project-based services
· Conduct market research to understand trends in customer base
· Develop strategic account plans to guide development of new customer relationships
· Represent GROM at trade shows and association meetings to develop client contacts, communicate services, and promote company brand
· Grow nascent accounts established through prospecting into healthy revenue bearing accounts
· Manage end-end account relationships traveling when necessary for onsite meetings
· Ability to effectively navigate a fast-paced sales environment
· Possess an entrepreneurial mindset
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to engage and convincingly communicate concepts and solutions
· Experience with Salesforce preferred including understanding of opportunity and pipeline management