7Summits is the leader in community-driven digital transformation solutions that empower customers, enable partners, and unleash employees. Our proven approach combines strategic consulting, user-centered experience design, and deep technical expertise to improve clients' business processes through collaboration and automation.
Our Salesforce Lightning Accreditation recognizes our suite of solution accelerators, including Community Lightning Bolts and Lightning Components. These proprietary tools help clients implement high-quality solutions faster.
7Summits is a Salesforce Platinum-level Consulting Partner, a two-time recipient of Salesforce Venture funding, and is recognized by industry analysts and observers as a standout digital solutions provider.Position Overview
The Technical Lead (TL) role is a critical part of the 7Summits delivery model, working closely with the 7Summits cross-functional team and client stakeholders to navigate the Salesforce technical landscape and ultimately design, implement and launch a working technical solution that meets or exceeds client expectations and ultimately drives business value.
Successful individuals will be able to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment, utilizing their excellent time management, communication and critical thinking skills in combination with their deep Salesforce platform and technical expertise to drive the success of their projects from beginning to end.Responsibilities
Key responsibilities this role is expected to effectively demonstrate are as follows:
Skills And Requirements
- Own definition of the end-to-end solution architecture to accommodate defined business requirements. This includes defining and leading a delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
- Communicate and document technical solutions and design tradeoffs effectively to business stakeholders.
- Work with project managers and/or clients to scope work and produce estimates to help define deliverables and timelines.
- Interact directly with customers to review requirements, manage project delivery and obtain deliverable feedback.
- Design and implement data structure, flows, Apex classes, and Lightning components to support application build as needed.
- Manage source control repository and review code to ensure quality development.
- Release & environment management (i.e.: deployments).
Basic skills and requirements needed to perform in this role are as follows:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent major.
- 3+ years technical experience within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Salesforce Developer / Platform Developer I Certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Experience working on an Agile-based cross-functional project team.
- Experience with Force.com declarative configuration and Apex/Visualforce/API development.
- Experience with unit, integration and end-to-end system testing and performance tuning.
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud. Marketing Cloud and Lightning Web Components, a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce DX, a plus.
- Experience with eco-system solutions (CloudCraze, DemandWare, Steelbrick, Coveo, others), a plus.
- Experience working with eCommerce enterprise applications and/or CMS, ERP, CPQ, Portals, SSO, a plus.
- Experience delivering Portals/Communities on the Community Cloud platform, a plus.
By submitting your application and information to 7Summits, an IBM Company, you acknowledge and agree that your information can be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM's subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide.