Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a leading, technical solutions and consulting partner. We combine emerging technologies and proven methodologies to tailor elegant solutions that solve complex challenges and empower our customers to accelerate their business goals. Our services include end-to-end design, implementation and support for cloud, digital, data analytics, multi-language translation, and testing.
As part of our aggressive growth, we are expanding our Salesforce Development team. We are looking for a Salesforce Architect.
In this role, you'll help drive the design of new ecommerce functionality for large F100 name brands. You'll be responsible for defining the technical solutions for Salesforce implementations aimed at improving business processes and outcomes. You will lead the technical team members on a project, provide thought-leadership and guidance on functional plus technical avenues and ensure the team is following best practices.
This position will be performed remotely. As health conditions change, you may be required to work periodically on client sites (20%). At this time, we cannot sponsor nor transfer visas.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead Salesforce implementations, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the design, development, and integration.
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client's business requirements
- Support the development of conceptual, logical, physical, data and deployment architectures of solutions.
- Design: Creates Personas, Use Cases, Data design and Functional requirements as an input to functional designs, solution components and prototypes.
- Be a hands-on contributor to the work of the team; architects develop systems 50% of the time and manage architectural concerns 50% of the time
- Perform code reviews for development team members to ensure proper coding standards are followed.
- Troubleshooting issues as they arise during the project lifecycle.
- 7+ years of Salesforce implementation experience with overall IT experience of 10-12 years.
- 3+ of those years experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud & Salesforce Marketing cloud
- Minimum of one of the following Salesforce certification lines below
- Platform Developer I
- Platform Developer II
- Service Cloud Consultant & Community Cloud Consultant
- Field Service Lightning Consultant & Platform App Builder
- Certified Systems Architect
- Certified Applications Architect
- Solid knowledge of Data Modellng, Security Models of Salesforce, Integration Patterns and Data Migration strategies using Salesforce.
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle and different approaches to it
- Firm understanding of web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design.
- Ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with client management.
- Client focused, solutions-first, motivated individual who has to be a practicing technologist
- You love to keep learning and are excited about the steps enterprises can take to capitalize on ecommerce technologies
Beyondsoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and the full employee lifecycle up through and including termination.
- provided by Dice