The Salesforce Product Owner will oversee and support one or more projects for our customers providing day-to-day leadership to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement cloud-based solutions based on Salesforce and Force.com platforms. They act as the liaison between the business users and the development team to identify, assess, and document business requirements, develop use cases that explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to the development team, and analyze the impact of proposed solutions across the organization.
They also participate in the development team, by supporting administration, configuration, and data migration.
* Acts as primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project. Objective focused on building strong customer relationship, and understanding of client business model and processes
* Facilitate requirements gathering meetings with the client to gather user requirements
* Documents business and functional requirements for Salesforce apps in Requirements Backlog
* Develops and analyzes business requirements and ensure the traceability of business and system requirements
* Attains sign-off from the business users on requirements and ensures the application developers can translate the requirements into systems specifications
* Prioritizes Requirements Backlog
* Ensures changes to the requirements are approved and documented
* Leverages a solid understanding of the Salesforce product suite in order to validate key design options and present proposal solution designs and implementations
* Facilitates Sprint Planning Meeting for development team to select top-priority items to fill sprint time box
* Performs Salesforce administration, configuration and data migration tasks along-side the development team
* Structures and leads the user acceptance test (UAT) effort to ensure the applications match the business requirements
* Collaborates with requirements and application development teams to ensure the success of the testing process
* Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the client
* Facilitates Sprint Review Meeting to present done items at the end of each sprint
* Develops training plan and training materials, and delivers end user training
* Provides end user support via phone, email, and Help Desk
* Works effectively with internal and customer team members toward customer satisfaction/ success
* Be enthusiastic, professional, and confident while maintaining a focus on customer success
* Monitors and manages project scope and schedule to ensure project stays on track for assigned client projects
* Monitors project status and assesses risk in process, people, and/or technology and adjusts project plans to address accordingly
* Previous Salesforce delivery experience, both Classic and Lightning
* Previous project management experience using Agile/Scrum methodologies; ScrumMaster certification a plus
* Experience working with Government clients, and familiarity with the government contracting environment; Federal sector contracting experience with professional services/consulting organization a plus
* Detail-oriented with the ability to quickly assimilate, willingness to learn new technologies, proactive entrepreneurial spirit, and reliability
* Ability to interact with customers and coworkers, and demonstrate respect and responsiveness; Strong team player
* Exceptional writing and communication skills
* Willingness to travel to client sites and internal meetings
* 4+ years of relevant experience, preferably in IT project management (Salesforce a plus)
* One or more Salesforce.com certifications (Salesforce Admin), or Trailhead Ranger-level
* Bachelors degree
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Tyler Dietrich ator via email at . Call as soon as possible; interviews are being schedule as soon as this afternoon!
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.