Kforce has a client in Vancouver, WA that is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer to support an enterprise client remotely. In this position you will need to work with onshore and offshore teams to ensure new development and enhancements are executed on within an existing Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.While working as a Kforce employee you have the option to receive paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay along with access to our robust benefit package. Our benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, employee discount programs, recognition programs and access to career development courses.Summary:As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer, you will code, configure, test, and debug new campaigns, including data configuration, email distributions, audience creation, and utilization of capabilities in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform. The developer is responsible for implementing personalized and dynamic messages. You will help drive highly visible Salesforce initiatives across the organization including building solutions on the marketing cloud platform and supporting integrations, coding, unit testing, building applications, and creating and modifying existing applications. You will also own support cases that require advanced problem solving for our diverse user base. As a subject matter expert, you should be confident and understand how to push back on processes that will compromise the integrity of the data and salesforce instance.
- 2+ years of experience as Salesforce Marketing Cloud developer or solution architect preferred, preferably in an enterprise scale company or in a B2C marketing organization
- Solid understanding of/experience with data modeling and querying as it pertains to Marketing Cloud
- Experience working with Marketing Cloud data extensions, queries, and AMPScript
- Experience with testing/optimization platforms and working with large datasets and databases preferred
- Creative problem solver and out of the box thinker who can effectively collaborate with a range of stakeholders throughout a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and deeply evaluate the technical components of a product from a business perspective
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed applications developed on the Salesforce. com platform
- Able to remain current with Salesforce technologies and best practices
- Able to assist in end-user troubleshooting escalated from Support
- Experience in marketing cloud administration and setup, (e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating reports)
- Experience with APIs and integrations (Preferred)
- Good understanding of AWS cloud platform (Preferred)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.