USG is looking for a passionate, energetic, and results-oriented Salesforce Developer who will focus on implementing the next generation of cloud-based customer, sales, and service applications at USG. We are seeking an individual with a background in designing and developing highly useable, scalable, extensible and maintainable solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.
This person will drive automation of processes, develop new applications, extend and support existing applications, and help manage the integrations to other systems.
This role reports to the Applications Lead in the IT Customer Experience team.
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com including data migrations, configuration, systems integrations, third party applications, custom code, and data quality.
- Responsible for developing in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components, and other technologies to build customized solutions.
- Responsible for development through all phases of the lifecycle in response to business needs from initial technical analysis and level of effort estimation to production deployment.
- Helps develop and drive best practices around Salesforce.com application development to improve productivity, system performance, scalability, and monitoring.
- Champions SFA tools within USG educating and mentoring other team members on the capabilities and potential applications.
- Develops and maintains documentation on new features and enhancements. Performs knowledge transfer as required.
- Configures and maintains all non-production sandboxes.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to ensure functionality meets the needs of the internal and external customers.
- Provides subject matter expertise in the planning process. Participates in and influences decisions that affect the functionality of delivered products.
- Performs additional responsibilities as assigned.