Job Type - 6 months
Location - Fully Remote
Day Rate - £600 Outside IR35
My client, one of the UK's leading providers of land and property search information and very well-established, award-winning business is looking for a suitable candidate who will play a key role in the design and implementation of the company's business facing application. The suitable candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation, configuration and testing modules that compromise my client's business application and will seek review from both peers and more senior team members, of design and implementation tasks to ensure a quality of output is always achieved.
- Strong development skills in Salesforce and C# or Node.js
- Knowledge and experience spanning a wide range of tools and technologies as well as being well skilled in 1 or more specific fields
- Formal qualification in related discipling is preferred
- Good communicational & peoples' skills
- Experience in developing and managing relationships
- Ability to liaise with all various internal departments
This is a great opportunity for any suitable candidates who are looking to help develop a fantastic company. In your role you will help develop customised solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions & meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals. You will be interacting directly with clients, managers, and end users as necessary to analyse project objectives and capability requirements. It will also be your responsibility to manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance and conduct improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
My client is offering a day rate of £600 (outside IR35). If you feel you are a suitable candidate, then this is a fantastic opportunity to earn a good day rate and help develop the company. This role is 100% remote