NikSoft is currently conducting a search for multiple Salesforce Developers to add to its team! Successful candidates will be involved in the full development life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment. The Salesforce Developer will be expected to work with senior-level systems and software engineers and architects to gather requirements, configure and extend the Salesforce application based on business needs with robust systems and testing documentation, within an agile environment.
The Salesforce Developer will perform hands-on technical Salesforce development and implementations, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. Working with senior members of the team, developers will analyze business requirements, translating those requirements into customized solutions using the Salesforce platform ensuring Salesforce solutions adhere to platform best practices.
An understanding of DoD and government security standards and policies are needed to ensure all deployed changes are highly secure and available.
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience with Apex, Visualforce, triggers, batch Apex, Salesforce APIs, configuring Salesforce using workflows, validation rules, roles & profiles, reports and dashboards.
- Knowledge of the Salesforce lightning design system and working with lightning web components.
- Experience implementing Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs.
- Work with Technical/Solutions Architects and Business Analysts to translate business. requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
- Develop, test, document, and maintain solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation using Salesforce declarative or programmatic development resources such as triggers, workflows, validations, approvals, Apex classes, Visualforce pages, and Lightning components.
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery using test code and unit tests.
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed.
- Supporting the Program Management Office (PMO) and/or users to address their requests, questions, and concerns.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts).
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with a track record of taking solution ownership.
- Communication skills key! Demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate with leadership and key stakeholders.
- Ability to articulate design and configuration choices and bring about consensus.
- BS degree in Information Technology or another related technical discipline
- Certification as a Salesforce Developer (Desired).
**MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THE GOVERNMENT'S BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION**